10 Things to do in Cape Coral on Vacation
There are so many great things to do in Cape Coral on Vacation but here are 10 top visited attractions to do while vacationing in the area. Not in that order!
10. Catch your own dinner off the pier or rent a boat and fish for your meal!
9. Explore the beautiful canals while you have that boat, said to have more canals that any other place in the USA!
8. Watch or be a part of the Card Board Box Boat Regatta this years annual event will take place : April 21 2018 Four Freedoms Park.
7. Eat at one of the approx 242 amazing places to eat, drink and be merry!
6. Cape Coral Military Museum: 4280 Leonard Street Cape Coral. A non descript building from the outside, inside you will find history and a wide collection of artifacts from 18th through the 21st century. Definitely worth a stop. The Museum is free admission.
A number of the display stations have individual monitors and two streaming videos are included. The history of Cape Coral's Iwo Jima statue at Echo Park is presented in a 23-minute streaming video in the Michael Geml Theater. The second streaming video honors Capt. Daniel Eggers, a native of Cape Coral and a Citadel graduate who was killed in Afghanistan in 2004. As per Cape Coral Museum website.
http://swflmm.org/ link of the museum and what is inside this wonderful historic place!
5. Beautiful Sunsets!
4. Sunsplash http://sunsplashwaterpark.com/park-info/
3. Butterfly house - another free place to visit and enjoy the day with your family! Located at : 5505 Rose Garden Road Cape Coral, FL 33914
2. Sirenia Vista 3916 Ceitus Pkwy, Cape Coral, FL 3399 Small beautiful waterfront with park to go birding, view manatees , kayak, there are fishing areas.
http://www.capecoral.net/department/parks_and_recreationhome/eco_tourism_recreation/Sirenia_Vista_Park_brochure_for_website_viewing.pdf Live manatee cam: http://capecoralmanateecams.dyndns.org:40002/view/viewer_index.shtml?id=2041 1. Cape Coral Yacht Club Community Park & Public Beach Great place to go relax or take a walk on the pier. Great food and friendly people. Entertainment to listen to while you enjoy the latest craft beer. Free beach wheelchairs are available at the public pool
There is so much more to do! This is just a taste of the area! For a free travel guide click this link: https://www.fortmyers-sanibel.com/order-travelers-guide If you would like to plan your trip and need help, please contact us!